Hi guys! I am SO excited for this blog post. I have been trying to find a natural deodorant that actually stops my sweating AND stops the smell. We all know how important deodorant is and until now I didn’t think I could find a deodorant that was natural but still did everything it needed to.
A couple of weeks ago I was scrolling through Instagram (like I often do) and found a company I had never heard of…Type: A Deodorant. I wasn’t sure when I first saw the product because it was packaged like I’d never seen deodorant packaged before. The deodorant comes in a tube-like container and you squeeze the product out and rub it under your arms.
I was so excited when the company sent me a package and asked me to try out their brand and write an honest review. GUYS!! This is the best deodorant I have ever tried. I wanted to wait a few weeks before I let you guys know what I thought. I have worn this deodorant during a hot vacation in Montauk, moving into an apartment, and a wine wagon where we peddled for miles and drank lots of wine. Never once did I feel like I had to reapply. The deodorant smelled fantastic the entire time and even stopped my sweating. My favorite scent is the Ocean Mint blue bottle. It smells like essentials oils and I find myself asking who smells so good….oh yeah…ME.
I swear you all need to try out this brand if you want to switch to natural deodorant. I will be wearing Type: A for awhile.
If you guys have any natural deodorants you love, please let me know! I am always open to trying new brands and scents & letting you guys know what I think. If you have tried this brand before let me know how it works for you!
*I was not paid for this review but I did receive the products for free*
Hello everyone and welcome to another blog post. If you follow me on social media you know that I recently spent a couple of days in Charleston, SC. You guys… I am in lOVE with this city. I could not wait to put together a post and tell you all why I loved it so much. First off… the FOOD. wow. I think I gained about 5lbs in one week. BUT seriously I think I had some of the best food I’ve ever had.
On my first day there we decided to go to Magnolias for lunch. And of course I had to get some fried chicken. You can’t go to the South and not have fried chicken and a biscuit. It was seriously delicious and I would go back in a heart beat. For dinner we went to Warehouse and I had the best grilled cheese I have ever had. Seriously you guys it was amazing, and the French fries!
One the second day we decided to take a road trip to Mount Pleasant to see the Boone Hall Plantation. On our way we stopped at the Butcher and Bee for breakfast. I got some amazing avocado toast and a freshly squeezed juice. That night we went to the coolest restaurant I’ve ever been to. 5 Church is a restaurant in Charleston that is a converted church. It was absolutely stunning and I had the best French Onion Soup I have ever had.
Some other restaurants I recommend in Charleston are 22 Queen, McGrady’s, Beech, Poe’s, and Hominy Grill. I seriously cannot tell you guys enough how much I loved the food in Charleston. I you plan on visiting I highly suggest these places.
Honestly Charleston has to be one of the prettiest cities in the country. Every building and house is brighter than the other. There is so much history in the city and you can see that in the architecture. I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite photos of the city. If you have the chance I highly suggest visiting Rainbow Row. It was so cool to see every house is a different bright color. You can also see some of the biggest houses I have ever seen when you walk along the Battery. I highly suggest doing a carriage tour around the city. It was an amazing experience and our tour guide was hilarious.
I went to Charleston with my parents and could not thank them enough for a great couple of days. It was really nice to be able to spend great quality time with them. Being 22 and just graduated from college I have been thinking about moving in with my boyfriend. It makes me really cherish the time with my parents because soon things will change. I have the most amazing parents who give me the world.
I find it so much easier to dress cute when the weather is 80 degrees…. anyone else? I tried to take some outfit photos while I was there for you guys. I hope you like them. Head to my Instagram to see where everything is from!
I hope you guys enjoyed this travel guide. If you wanna see my VLOG it is now live on my YouTube channel. Just search Rebecca DiLorenzo and you’ll find me. Please let me know below if you’ve ever been to Charleston and if you liked it.
Talk to you guys soon XOXO
Hello everyone and happy early Valentine’s Day! I don’t know about all of you but I LOVE Valentine’s Day. Even if you don’t have a significant other it’s a great day to celebrate the people you love in life.
I wanted to pick a few favorite lip products of mine that would make a gorgeous look for your night out this Valentine’s Day.
The First Lippie is a Kylie Cosmetics favorite of mine. I truly love her formula and the smell of her lip sticks are DREAMY.
Candy K $29
Another Kylie Lipstick I LOVE is one of the Reds in her Holiday lip kit. Again, such a gorgeous shade and the formula is to die for!
The next lipsticks I have are from Colourpop Cosmetics. Colourpop is such a perfect alternative if you’re looking for a liquid lipstick on a budget. The formula is very similar to the Kylie formula. This color is definitely a deeper color, but sometimes I love a good “vamp” look.
Another Colourpop Lipstick shade I love is definitely more in the brown family of colors. I think paired with a neutral eye brown lipstick is a great way to get your lips to stand out.
The last two liquid lipsticks I often grab in my collection are the Wet n Wild Catsuit liquid lipsticks. These babies are only $5 and you can get them at any drugstore. I think I searched for weeks to get every shade they carried. These lipsticks have such high pigmentation for only being $5. If you’re in the market for some liquid lipsticks I would definitely try these.
Berry Recognize $5
Pink Really Hard $5
Hey everyone, I hope you are all having a great week! I wanted to share with you all my current beauty must-haves! The products range from makeup, hair, and self-tanners, to even daily vitamins. The prices vary, but every item is under $100! Love you guys XOXO
- Neutrogena build-a-tan Lotion. This product is a lotion that gradually tans the skin. For someone who is very pale, it is hard to find a self-tanner that doesn’t look too fake. For me, this is by far one of my favorites. It gradually gives my skin color and goes on evenly. I got mine at CVS for about $12 but I found it even cheaper for you guys at Target! Neutrogena Build-a-tan
- Glossier Priming Moisturizer. This primer is by far the best primer I have ever used. It saved my skin during the cold winter months here in NY. My skin gets very dry in the winter which can make makeup application a nightmare. Thank god for this product because it not only made my face smooth with makeup on, but it moisturized my face to the point where my dry patches disappeared. This product retails for $25 Glossier Priming Moisturizer
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave in for Blondes. This product is AMAZING. I honestly can’t say enough good things about it. I spray it in my hair every time I wash it and my hair is so soft and shiny after. It has an amazing smell to it which is just an added bonus to what it does to your hair. My split ends have disappeared after using this product. You can find it in any beauty store, as long as supermarkets and drug stores. The product retails for about $20. It’s A 10
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. This foundation is one of my favorite high-end makeup products. My foundation lasts all day, and it blends beautifully. For me, it is not completely full coverage so I do find that I have to layer it. I like my foundation to be extremely full coverage, but if that isn’t something you like then this foundation would be perfect for you too. It retails for $64. Giorgio Armani Foundation
- OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter. This highlight is BEAUTIFUL. I just received it in this month’s Boxycharm and I have fallen in love. It is such a pretty gold highlight. It is very pigmented and goes on the skin so beautifully. it retails for $29. OFRA highlight
- Measurable Difference Diamond Collection 16 color pro concealer palette. This palette… you guys omg. It has 16 different shades for every skin tone and it is only….. 20 dollars!!! This was also another Boxycharm item this month and I have used it almost every day. I love to conceal with my shade and contour with a darker shade. I do recommend adding a facial oil to the palette because at first the formula is a little dry. You just honestly can’t beat this price and I’m so happy it was included in Boxycharm this month. The product retails fo $20. Diamond Collection Concealer Palette
- Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies. This product has given me life over the past few weeks. I am such a vitamin girl and when my mom told me about these, of course I had to try. They have improved my skin so much I never break out anymore. My nails grow twice as fast. And my hair looks and feels great. The gummies are delicious and I 100% recommend them. They retail for $9.49 Hair, Skin, and Nails