I can’t believe it is January already.. I feel like the Holidays just flew by. I hope you all had a blessed and fun Holiday season. When a new year begins I always reflect on the past, and how I can make myself better and achieve my goals. There are definitely a lot of things I want to accomplish but I thought I would narrow it down to 3 and not bore you guys 😉
I hope my goals can inspire some of you, and I will definitely update you guys through-out the year and see how I am doing!
- Get healthy. This has been a goal of mine for years and my love of food has always kept me from really achieving the best body I can. Now, I know it is not all about having the best body to be healthy, but I personally want to become stronger physically and mentally. Luckily for me, my new job has pilates every Wednesday, but I know that will not be enough. I have joined a gym, started eating healthier ( for the most part) and I just bought super greens to begin my day with. My hope for this year is to focus on being the best version of myself that I can. And becoming the healthiest I have ever been will be the best part of it.
2. Pursue my biggest dream. So as many of you know my biggest dream is become successful on YouTube and social media. It has been so exciting to hit 10k followers on Instagram but I want to really focus on my YouTube in 2019. I have so many exciting things happening this year that I know I want to document. First apartment, new car, vacations, family additions, etc. My goal this year for YouTube is to monetize my channel and create so much new content for my followers on all social platforms.
3. Succeed at my new job. Last month I started my first big girl PR job. It has been nothing short of a dream experience. I have such amazing co-workers, an amazing boss, and I have already learned so much. My plan in 2019 is to succeed at this new job. I want to go above and beyond and perform better than any new employee has 😉 It is going to be such an amazing journey that I can’t wait to continue on.
I hope you guys have such an amazing new year filled with love, goals, and happiness. I am definitely going to make it a priority to blog more and talk with you guys on here.
I am so excited that it is finally starting to feel like Fall in New York. My Instagram theme has turned real orange and I’m obsessed. Fall is my favorite fashion season and I have so many staple pieces I think are so important for a Fall Wardrobe. I am working on a post for you guys where I am going to link all of my favorite new fall pieces.
For now, I want to show you some of what I have been wearing and share my Fall 2018 Bucket List with you guys!!
- Apple Picking. I am a huge lover of going apple picking and then baking a delicious Apple Pie with the Apples I pick. It is such a fun Fall activity and it really gets you in the Fall mood.
- Carve a Pumpkin. I have never carved a pumpkin before but I am determined to try it this year. I watch the Food Network every night and these Bakers on the Halloween Wars have inspired me!
- Go to a Haunted House. I LOVE haunted houses. My boyfriend and I went on our first date ( 3 years ago tomorrow) to a haunted house and it was the most perfect first date. A great excuse to stay nice and close to your date 😉 But seriously they are such a fun time especially with a group of friends!
- Cook a delicious Fall Recipe. I have been loving to cook lately and I think fall food is by far my favorite. It is the time of the year where you start breaking out the meatballs and Pasta again. I am a foodie for sure. GIVE ME CARBS. So I definitely want to look up a brand new recipe and try something new. I have never tried a Shepard’s Pie before so that is probably going to be my first recipe.
- Hand out candy to Trick or Treaters. This year is the first year in a long time that I am going to be home Halloween Night. I am so exited to sit out front and hand out candy to the adorable little kids. I plan on being extra this year and buying a fun halloween shirt to wear as well 😉
I added some fun Fall photos I’ve taken so far this Fall! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @Rebecca_dilorenzo
Hi guys man it feels like forever since I’ve written a post on here. It has been a crazy couple of months. I wanted to share with you all some photos I have been posting on my Instagram, and what I’ve been wearing lately.
If you didn’t know, I am apart of a company called Reward Style. It makes it easy for my followers to shop my looks. All You have to do is download the “Like to Know it App” on your phone and screenshot my photos that have it linked up to the site. Once you screenshot the photo it will automatically appear on your feed in the app and you can easily shop my looks. Just type in my name “Rebecca DiLorenzo” in the App and I will appear 🙂
Here are some photos I’ve been posting that you can go screenshot and shop!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @Rebecca_dilorenzo
Hi everyone! I wanted to write a post about motivation. As the weather gets warmer it is easier to get outside and start exercising, so why does it feel so hard? As someone who has never been naturally “thin” by society’s terms, it seemed so hard to shed those pounds. It wasn’t until recently that I started to really think about my health and make some changes. I know that this time of the year it is important to some people to try and look their best for bikini season. So.. here are some of my tips that have helped me.
- First, I started following some fitness accounts on Instagram and YouTube. I knew that if I started seeing healthy, strong, and beautiful women on my phone, it was push me to work harder.
- PODCASTS… I cannot say this enough. Taking a walk everyday for more than an hour seems daunting, but when you have a podcast to listen to it makes the time fly by. It’s even better when the podcast is about health and fitness. One of my favorites is called The Health Code. It is a fun and creative podcast about living an all around healthy life.
- Buy cute workout clothes.. For me personally when I spend the time to buy nice workout clothes and shoes, it makes me want to actually wear them and workout. This may sound like a silly step to some, but I SWEAR it works for me.
- Another tip that has helped me lately is to make sure I do 100 sit-ups and pushups every night before bed. You WILL start to notice things tighten and tone up.
- My last and final tip is to LOVE yourself. It wasn’t until I started to love my body and love myself for who I was, that I started caring about my overall health. Every single woman is beautiful in their own way, and the sooner you realize your beauty the sooner your life with be healthy.
I really hope you guys enjoyed some of my health tips and I would love to hear from you guys about what has and hasn’t worked in your health journey.
Don’t forget to follow me on my social media and my YouTube channel!
Hello everyone and welcome to another blog post. If you follow me on social media you know that I recently spent a couple of days in Charleston, SC. You guys… I am in lOVE with this city. I could not wait to put together a post and tell you all why I loved it so much. First off… the FOOD. wow. I think I gained about 5lbs in one week. BUT seriously I think I had some of the best food I’ve ever had.
On my first day there we decided to go to Magnolias for lunch. And of course I had to get some fried chicken. You can’t go to the South and not have fried chicken and a biscuit. It was seriously delicious and I would go back in a heart beat. For dinner we went to Warehouse and I had the best grilled cheese I have ever had. Seriously you guys it was amazing, and the French fries!
One the second day we decided to take a road trip to Mount Pleasant to see the Boone Hall Plantation. On our way we stopped at the Butcher and Bee for breakfast. I got some amazing avocado toast and a freshly squeezed juice. That night we went to the coolest restaurant I’ve ever been to. 5 Church is a restaurant in Charleston that is a converted church. It was absolutely stunning and I had the best French Onion Soup I have ever had.
Some other restaurants I recommend in Charleston are 22 Queen, McGrady’s, Beech, Poe’s, and Hominy Grill. I seriously cannot tell you guys enough how much I loved the food in Charleston. I you plan on visiting I highly suggest these places.
Honestly Charleston has to be one of the prettiest cities in the country. Every building and house is brighter than the other. There is so much history in the city and you can see that in the architecture. I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite photos of the city. If you have the chance I highly suggest visiting Rainbow Row. It was so cool to see every house is a different bright color. You can also see some of the biggest houses I have ever seen when you walk along the Battery. I highly suggest doing a carriage tour around the city. It was an amazing experience and our tour guide was hilarious.
I went to Charleston with my parents and could not thank them enough for a great couple of days. It was really nice to be able to spend great quality time with them. Being 22 and just graduated from college I have been thinking about moving in with my boyfriend. It makes me really cherish the time with my parents because soon things will change. I have the most amazing parents who give me the world.
I find it so much easier to dress cute when the weather is 80 degrees…. anyone else? I tried to take some outfit photos while I was there for you guys. I hope you like them. Head to my Instagram to see where everything is from!
I hope you guys enjoyed this travel guide. If you wanna see my VLOG it is now live on my YouTube channel. Just search Rebecca DiLorenzo and you’ll find me. Please let me know below if you’ve ever been to Charleston and if you liked it.
Talk to you guys soon XOXO