I am so excited that it is finally starting to feel like Fall in New York. My Instagram theme has turned real orange and I’m obsessed. Fall is my favorite fashion season and I have so many staple pieces I think are so important for a Fall Wardrobe. I am working on a post for you guys where I am going to link all of my favorite new fall pieces.
For now, I want to show you some of what I have been wearing and share my Fall 2018 Bucket List with you guys!!
- Apple Picking. I am a huge lover of going apple picking and then baking a delicious Apple Pie with the Apples I pick. It is such a fun Fall activity and it really gets you in the Fall mood.
- Carve a Pumpkin. I have never carved a pumpkin before but I am determined to try it this year. I watch the Food Network every night and these Bakers on the Halloween Wars have inspired me!
- Go to a Haunted House. I LOVE haunted houses. My boyfriend and I went on our first date ( 3 years ago tomorrow) to a haunted house and it was the most perfect first date. A great excuse to stay nice and close to your date 😉 But seriously they are such a fun time especially with a group of friends!
- Cook a delicious Fall Recipe. I have been loving to cook lately and I think fall food is by far my favorite. It is the time of the year where you start breaking out the meatballs and Pasta again. I am a foodie for sure. GIVE ME CARBS. So I definitely want to look up a brand new recipe and try something new. I have never tried a Shepard’s Pie before so that is probably going to be my first recipe.
- Hand out candy to Trick or Treaters. This year is the first year in a long time that I am going to be home Halloween Night. I am so exited to sit out front and hand out candy to the adorable little kids. I plan on being extra this year and buying a fun halloween shirt to wear as well 😉
I added some fun Fall photos I’ve taken so far this Fall! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @Rebecca_dilorenzo