Hi everyone I hope you are all ready and excited for this holiday season! I know I cannot wait to bake Christmas cookies, hang lights, put up the tree, and spend time with family. The holidays can be a stressful and EXPENSIVE time. But no matter what holiday you might celebrate, it’s always good to do some research and get your favorite girl in your life the best gifts you can. I compiled a list of some must-haves for me, and I wanted to share them all with you. Each item is under $100 which is definitely worth some holiday cheer.
- The first item on my gift guide is a Starbucks Tumbler. Now these are perfect for everyone whether they drink coffee or not. These tumblers come in different sizes and colors and can be used to hold coffee, tea, water, juice, etc. I love to use mine for water and lemon daily. The tumblers can run anywhere from $15-$30 but the limited edition rose gold run form $15-$20 in the store (If you are lucky enough to find one) They are being sold double the price on sites like eBay. I think this is a perfect and inexpensive option for a gift.
2. The second item on my guide is the cheapest and my personal favorite. I am a coffee LOVER and with that comes a love for coffee mugs. I like to collect them now. Every gift is better when there is a personal touch added. These initial mugs are at Target for only $5!! The mugs are a perfect size and the perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life.
3. The third on my list are Lululemon Leggings. These are rather expensive for a pair of leggings but definitely worth the money (in my opinion). Lululemon has a variety of workout clothing including tops and bottoms. The leggings are not only for working out but are really comfy to lounge in. I personally like these because of the length. I do not like wearing leggings that bunch at the ankle. I am on the shorter side so the 7/8 is the perfect length for me.They slim out your legs while supporting and lifting the booty. The leggings pictured are the Align II and they are on the Lululemon site for $98.
4. Number 4 on the guide are the Quay Australia X Desi Perkins OTL II sunnies. Quay Australia is a sunglass brand that is quickly growing in popularity. Their sunnies are all below $100 and are very chic and fashionable. Beauty Guru Desi Perkins has done numerous collaborations with Quay and they have been very successful. I also have her High Key sunnies that are oversized aviators. I love these because of the square shape and color contrast with the gold. The shape reminds me of the Chloe Sunnies that the Kardashians made famous. These fashionable sunnies are available on the Quay Australia site for $65.
5. The fifth on my list is something I see beauty bloggers raving about. Tatcha is a Japanese skin care line that is available at Sephora and online on their site. This particular item is a skin mask that is meant to even out skin tones and replenish your skin. Tatcha has all different moisturizers, cleansers, toners, etc that are catered to oily skin, dry skin, and normal skin. This Violet-C Skin Mask is available at Sephora for $68.
6. Number 6 is for the Starbucks lover in your life. I personally prefer Starbucks over Dunkin Donuts, but as we all know they are about double the price. In reality Starbucks is a treat for a college student like me, so I am super excited when I get a Starbucks gift card in my stocking for Christmas. The best thing about this item is that you can control the amount you spend. You can get Starbucks gift cards at any local Starbucks and even some grocery stores!
7. The 7th item on my list is for the makeup lover in your life. This Huda Beauty Palette is a gorgeous eyeshadow palette full of warm matte and shimmer tones. The pigment on this palette is insane and it is definitely worth the money. Huda products are in high demand so if you can get your hands on her palette I suggest you do not let go. This palette is available at Sephora for $65.
8. Number 8 is the comfiest item on the list. These exact slippers are actually on my Christmas list for Santa this year. UGG is notorious for having the softest boots and slippers. I personally love wearing slippers in the winter time because I have really cold feet. The slippers are available in different colors but I personally love the grey. They can match with so much. These slippers are available on the UGG website for $89.
9. The last item on my guide is for the girl in your life who likes to unwind at night with a candle burning. Bath and Body Works is infamous for having the best smelling candles and I can agree with that. The 3 wick candles are on their site for $25 for they are always half off for $12.50 which is not bad for the size of the candle. This particular scent is what I would imagine Santa smelt like. It’s a combo of man and Christmas. The marble decoration is just an added bonus.
I was really excited for my first gift guide and I hope you guys loved it as much as I do! I am currently working on a gift guide for him, and if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them! Happy Holidays xoxo