Hi guys! I’m so excited to talk to you all about my latest obsession. I finally decided to get eyelash extensions and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. My eyelashes are really blonde and it takes tons and tons of mascara to make them black and volumized. I got a full set and I got them more dramatic rather than natural. I personally love the look of Long and dramatic lashes. I decided to share some tips and tricks on how to take care of them!
1. NEVER use oils to take off makeup when having eyelash extensions. The oils will take the eyelashes off.
2. Brush out your lashes carefully when needed, but not too often.
3. After showering , use a blow dryer from under your lashes on low power and low heat to keep them turned upward.
4. Never scrub and rub your eyes after a shower or to wash your face. It will cause your eyelashes to fall off sooner than expected.
5. Don’t use mascara on them unless they are grown out and you need to stretch the time inbetween getting them filled.
6. Don’t be scared of the process, I was debating it for months and I’m so happy I decided to go through with it.
7. Don’t drink liquids before your appointment. The application can take from an hour to 2 hours and you have to lay there still during the process.
8. Try not to get your lashes wet until the next morning. The glue may not be fully dried by then and it can cause the lashes to clump together.
9. Don’t be fooled if you have blonde eyelashes. For the longest time I thought you had to have dark eyelashes to get extensions and I was very wrong.
10. Don’t be afraid of the cost. If you are someone who loves makeup and is always reapplying mascara this is just the thing you need. Eyelash extensions can be pricey but just take your time to find a clean and affordable place.